Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Banana Choc Chip Muffins



One of my favorite recipes to make for the kids, very, very easy and I seem to always have 1 or 2 blackish bananas left over at the end of the week. So soft, sweet and perfect to make muffins with.
The ingredients are :
1 large ripe banana
1 cup milk
1/4 cup melted butter/margarine
1 1/2 cup self raising flour (I use W/Meal S/R flour)
1/2 Cup caster sugar
3/4 cup choc bits (I don't use the whole lot in the mix, I leave some to sprinkle on top)

In a mixing bowl, mash the banana, mix with the milk, egg and melted margarine.
Stir in the flour, sugar and choc bits until just combined.
Spoon the mixture into well greased muffin tins.
Bake in oven 190degrees Celsius or 370 degrees Fahrenheit for approx 20 minutes.

Delish!

1 comment:

  1. They look scrumptious! Like the addition of w/meal flour. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, it's lovely to hear from you.