Monday, February 16, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday #39

I have really missed posting SSS.
Even though I havent been posting it was always on my mind and I have some great pics ready to share.
This picture was taken in Dwellingup while camping over the New Year period with Brett and my boys. It was quite hot but very relaxing and the kids had a great time swimming, riding their bikes and playing with other children around the camp. I have a lot more pictures to share of the camping holiday so more to come soon :D
Mx


11 comments:

  1. It does look like a gorgeous spot for a holiday! Looking forward to seeing more holiday snaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful spot
    wonderful criss cross of tree shadows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the perfect spot to beat the heat! Lovely shadows :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle: you have won the compendium giveaway on my blog.. email me with your addy so i can post her to you!

    peace,
    Ngaire
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely place! Great shot! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice spot and great shadows too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lovely place to take a walk! Love the trees and how they curve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Warmth of summer...I can remember that, so long, long, long ago. 28 days till spring in the states and boy are we counting!

    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that shot! It almost looks like a painting to me...the way the greens have a blurred edge to them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really lovely shadow shot.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, it's lovely to hear from you.