Monday, November 21, 2011

Date Night

Saturday night was date night.
Unfortunately for Brett there was little choice.
With Breaking Dawn just out at the movies, what else would "he" want to do????

First stop...... Dinner at our local curry house, buffet curry $25.00 per head and a new addition to the menu.... palak paneer, my absolute favourite, I was in curry heaven!

Worried there would be a queue a mile long we got to the cinemas an hour early to find it pretty much empty and quiet and with nothing much to do but sit around and wait..... wait...... wait!
We spotted the massage chairs down stairs and went and had a relaxing rub, dub, dub.
Brett spotted flashing lights, beeps and music of to the side and being the big boy he is, had to have a play.  With guns, steering wheels, basket balls and flashing lights all around what else is a man to do I ask you???


I was keen to have a dance and work of the curry calories I had just eaten but the machine I wanted to play wouldn't work so the only thing left for me to do was have another rub, dub, dub...... and second time round was even better.


Loved Breaking Dawn, 
we got great seats and now am counting down the months, days until the final episode.
Love Date Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, it's lovely to hear from you.