Monday, July 9, 2012

WE HAVE ADOPTED!


A beautiful baby girl called Jazzy.....
And, 
We couldn't be happier.
The call went out from Safe in Perth that this beautiful girl called Suki
had spent a month in the pound up at Northam and if she
wasn't taken in quick smart would be put to sleep forever!
I just couldn't bare the thought!
So a few phone calls later and one wet and dreary Friday night we 
drove down to Swan Vet Clinic where we organised to meet the Ranger
and our gorgeous little adoptie!
Our first meeting.



First things first was a change of name, Suki just didn't work with us and 
we wanted her to have a fresh start, so Jazzy was it!
She is my little shadow.
She crafts with me, she sews with me, she hangs washing out with me, she comes to the toilet with me and I reckon if I let her she would shower with me.
But
even though she is Mummies girl, 
 we all love her to bits.
She is smoochy, smoochy, smoochy.
She loves to watch the boys play footy.
She loves the sun roof in the car.
And we all can not believe how lucky we are to have her in our lives.
Not only do they have dogs needing fostering or adopting but there is also cats, guinea pigs, rabbits, birds and all sorts of animals needing homes.
Safe is such an awesome group and is always on the lookout for people to 
help with fostering, adopting, checking homes, transport and the like, so if you can help please check them out it is such a worthwhile cause and 
why wouldn't you want to SAVE AN ANIMAL FROM EUTHANASIA

 

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable Michelle and very lucky.

    I've always seen animal shelters as the Op Shops of the animal world.

    I'd not heard of Safe in Perth and am off to have a look now!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, it's lovely to hear from you.